Business France & La French Tech are launching a call for application for a unique opportunity to showcase outstanding French Tech products at the MoMA NYC Retail store locations.
MoMA is looking to present a fresh French Tech product selection for the New York Design Week (May 11-23). The selected products will be sold at MoMA NYC retail store locations and on MoMAstore.org.
The product collection will generate considerable visibility for the selected brands.
- Prominent window & in-store displays
- Prominent presence on MoMAstore.org including home page feature, sub-feature & landing page with collection information.
- Launch event & press reception at The MoMA Design Store Soho attended by over 200 designers, journalists, influencers and VIP’s.
- In-store demos & events after the launch can continue the momentum and enrich storytelling.
- MoMA promoted digital campaign via e-news to 300K subscribers and through social media channels (Facebook, Instagram & Pinterest).
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- An assortment of French tech related consumer objects meeting MoMA’s selection criteria. Categories can vary from creative tools, gadgets, musical instruments, time pieces, speakers, VR readers, travel accessories.
- Examples of products sold at MoMA Design Store include: 3 Doodler, Artiphon, Aurora clock, Bluesmart, Homido, ISKN Slate.
- Health related devices (health trackers, sleep monitors, baby monitors), security devices won't be selected.
- Open to French Tech companies (with siret number) only
- Products need to meet US regulations (FCC or UL) if applicable.
- Vendors will provide merchandise to MoMA at a wholesale price (terms to be agreed with the buyer).
- Working production product sample should be made available to MoMA no later than January 30th for testing & review with curators from the museum.
- If selected, vendors will be responsible for filling out PIF (Product Information Form) as well as reviewing and adhering to MoMA Routing Guide.
COST 2850€ HT covering production costs of all of the above & dedicated media communications by La French Tech and Business France.
- 22-23/01: Product testing and demos in Paris
- 28/02: Final product selection. Orders placed by MoMA
- 15/04: Products due at MoMA warehouse 07/05: In-store installations
- 24/05: Windows are de-installed