A food innovation event building on the success of Food Industry Innovation 2018 and 2019. The venue details, in Sheffield, will be sent to you by email once your place at the event has been confirmed.
The 2020 events will showcase opportunities for industry funding and support in the food area, further engage with the food and drink community, including new SMEs and further develop the existing network to facilitate knowledge exchange on technical approaches and innovations in food.
Some of the anticipated benefits from the event include:
- Engage the food and drink community, including new SMEs by showcasing some of the best talents we have funded
- Engage with industry on challenges and barriers to address
- Extending the network to facilitate knowledge exchange on technical approaches and innovations around food waste and plant-based/alternative proteins
- Showcase UKRI facilities/opportunities to food industry stakeholders
- Showcase outputs and commercialisation from Innovate UK funding in the food area
Give companies the opportunity to pitch to big industry players/funders/VC’s
Who should attend?
- Industry leaders
- Trade associations
- Academics with an interest in applied research with the food industry
We are also welcoming applications from SMEs and start-ups to have a complimentary tabletop display featuring their offers in plant based/alternative proteins.