There will be plenty of opportunity for discussion and Q&A.
If you miss one, don’t worry as we roll the topics round again to future dates, so keep an eye on the schedule below:
1. Company shares, fund raising – next session: 12th Oct 2020, 3-4pm
2. Accounting basics & financials – next session: 19th Oct 2020, 3-4pm
3. Business plan structure, strategic planning tools – next session: 26th Oct 2020, 3-4pm
4. The Board, organisational structure, departments – next session: 2nd Nov 2020, 3-4pm
5. IP, licenses, agreements, records, documentation – next session: 9th Nov 2020, 3-4pm
6. Staff, cyber security, data protection – next session: 16th Nov 2020, 3-4pm
7. Branding, marketing, sales, business development – next session: 23rd Nov 2020, 3-4pm
8. Scale-up, dashboard, acquisition / exit – next session: 30th Nov 2020, 3-4pm
With restricted access to the campus due to COVID-19, we expect to hold these sessions virtually on Zoom. You will receive meeting details when you register. (The sessions are usually held in the meeting room given above located in Metallurgy & Materials, the green building G6 on the campus map).
The Tech. Entrepreneurship 101 series of events are organised by Dr Adrian Burden who is on secondment one day per week to the University of Birmingham from Innovate Malvern CIC as a Royal Society Entrepreneur in Residence. These sessions build on the content of his book: Start to Exit.
If you’d like to hear about future Tech. Entrepreneurship 101 sessions and the related Tech. Entrepreneurship seminar series, please add your name to this Mailchimp mailing list.