The Program of Bitcoin, the future of payment?
- 19h00 - 20h00 Wessel Kooyman, entrepreneur and technology expert, will explain in one hour the basic principles behind Bitcoin, the practical aspects of how to use Bitcoin, the history of crypto currencies in general and of Bitcoin specifically, how mining and exchanges work, the relationship between Bitcoin and the government and the limitations that it creates on each side, and the impact it has on society.
- 20h00-20h30 We then have a round table discussion about the business opportunities around Bitcoin with:
- Wessel Kooyman, CEO Cole Street, moderator
- Olivier Galaud, entrepreneur and angel investor
- Oussama Ammar, partner at TheFamily
- 20h30 Wine!!! We will have an apero and discussion, with the wine provided by Cole Street.
Inscriptions et détails sur la page de l'évènement.