Meet 8 brilliant innovative French start-ups - Hear presentations from Le Créative Lab participants - Learn about what’s going on in the French tech scene - Mingle with officials, tech and cultural institutions, CEOs and senior executives of French and American companies, entrepreneurs, media and influencers
- 6.30pm: Doors Open + Refreshments
- 6.50pm: Welcome Address from the Cultural Services
- 7.00pm: Pitches from 8 Startups
- 7.30pm: Networking + Cocktail Hour
Meet the 8 Start Ups
- Lunii/My Fabulous Storyteller is the new-generation, fun and interactive storyteller with amazing original content. It allows children to create their own adventures and navigate through worlds of wonder, because we believe that imagination matters!
- Monalitag® , an IoT all-in-one solution for security needs, conservation, monitoring, supervision and storage traceability and transportation.
- My Appy Tours designs experiences and serious games for children on behalf of companies in the culture, leisure, travel, retail industries… allowing them to attract, to satisfy and to develop loyalty of families.
- Wipplay is a digital social network specializing in photography, with more than 50,000 photographs and major international photographers in its contests’ juries. Wipplay offers to its clients many ways to explore and exhibit art: contests, expositions, shops for collectors, and more.
- Minsight by Opuscope is a multiplatform and fully integrated 3D CMS which enables anyone to easily create and distribute VR/AR/MR experiences throughout the world. Experiences are handcrafted directly in an headset and distributed online. Free of technicalities, creators can unleash their imagination!
- Danae HI (Laffy Maffei) is an ArtTech/FinTech based on the tokenization of digital artworks, sales of custom-made editions (2D & 3D prints/AR/VR/videos) and royalties for token holders. Both a token exchange and a cultural agency, Danae HI addresses the three pillars of the art market: Investment-Emotion-Service.
- Senstroke by Drumistic is the only contact connected solution that enables you to turn any ordinary surface into a realistic-sounding drumkit. Feel what you play, record your playing and improve your drumming everywhere.
- Kiupe is an educational video game studio. Kiupe produces games in collaboration with teachers and cognitive researchers. Their games help kids to learn math and music, and they are also producing an app for refugees to learn French.
902 Broadway, 4th Floor
New York, NY 10010