On the 5th of March, Schoolab & START Global are proud to present DEEP TECH & Entrepreneurship – from fundamental research to users.
Joining us, are leading researchers from Harvard, MIT & ETH Zurich who have become entrepreneurs by applying their scientific minds to business. We will talk about the role of research in shaping the future of Deep Tech, its limitations, its role in society and many other topics! Outstanding Swiss & French deep tech startups will be sharing their experience as young entrepreneurs & the challenges they face evolving in this sector.
- Panel 1 - From fundamental research to entrepreneurship, with: Xavier Duportet - Co-founder of Hello Tomorrow & CEO of Eligo Bioscience (France). Eligo is developing a new class of targeted biotherapeutic agents to selectively intervene on the microbiome. Former INRIA & MIT PhD student. Camille Morvan - Founder of Goshaba (France). Goshaba combines big data, cognitive science and gamification to help companies hire talents faster and more accurately even for large volumes. Former College de France & UPMC PhD student. Peter Nestorov – Co-founder & CEO of Scailyte (Switzerland) - Scailyte is developing artificial intelligence technology for clinical research and diagnostics. The technology relies on biomarkers for ultra-sensitive and early detection of complex diseases. Peter studied Biochemistry in Tübingen and obtained a PhD in Genetics in Basel.
- Panel 2 - From Deep Tech entrepreneurship to users, with: Marcos Monteiro – Co-founder & CEO of Veezoo (Swizterland) - the first conversational artificial intelligence solution to analyze and visualize company data. Mark Forster – Founder & CEO of Adello (Swizterland) - provides autonomous marketing optimization for unmatched mobile ROI. Olivier Cognet – Chairman CEO of Predictive Layer (Switzerland) - provides automated Big Data predictive analytics with machine learning and open data embedded access.
- 7pm - Welcome from Schoolab and START Global
- 7:30pm - Panel 1 (followed by Q&A) - From Researcher to Entrepreneur
- 8:15pm - Panel 2 (followed by Q&A)- From Deep Tech to Users
- 9pm - Cocktail